CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

zoo.

So right now I am listening to "Karma" by Alicia Keys. For some reason I feel like telling everyone that. So yesterday I went to the zoo. It was fun! I saw a kangaroo. And a koala. And it was awesome. After awhile it got really hot and I got tired of being there, but it was cool. There was this awesome kid who was wearing an Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl shirt. He was so cute! And then we were by the lemurs and this family with 3 little boys came by and they didn't know what they were, so I told them. And then the boys were like, "Oh. Like in Madagascar!" Then they started singing "I like to move it, move it." haha. It was funny.

So I went to church today and I think I might've found someone to go to Melbourne with. woot. That makes me happy. But I am obviously going to go no matter what happens.

And tomorrow I will have finally gone to all my classes. But I have class all day which sucks. From like 9 to 6. Ugh. I have never had four classes in a day before. And one of them is for 3 hours. Gross.

Also, Friday night there were random drunk boys in our flat. And I was really confused. Because we had dinner at out common room place and then Paola and I went to Staci's flat. Then I came back around 11 and I wanted to sleep because we were going to the zoo in the morning. So I brush my teeth and all of a sudden I hear all these voices and was confused as to why. So I open my door and there are like 4 boys, who are drunk. It was amusing. This one was talking to me and it was really funny. He said I had to go out drinking with them next weekend and I was like yea, right. But it was still really funny. He told me I was the first American he had met and I told him he was the first Aussie I met. haha.

So that is all. I am going to bed soon because I am tired.

4 comments:

Sam said...

oh man those boys sound interesting. hhah i wonder if they remembered everytihng that happened when they woke up lol

those little boys at the zoo who sang sound adorable!!!! and the kid with the adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl shirt. he sounds awesome. lol

Anonymous said...

GOOD ADVICE FROM DADDYZ: STAY AWAY FROM ALL BOYS, ALL THE TIME

FootlessSock said...

oh i wish plane tickets weren't so much, i suddenly want to visit australia.

i forgot why i started commenting.
I will send you stroopwafels, they are amazing... stroopwafels and soda and chocolate. all of my packages (2) have been opened and searched so far, haha.

its really cool you went to the zoo...

oh, and i'm super proud of you for being so determined to go to melbourne! yay for independent determination! its going to be awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

haha those boys sound amusing.
and i love your zoo pictures! :)