CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sOoo happy.

TODAY I got a parcel (aka package) from SARAH. She sent me chocolate from Belgium and stroopwafels from...the Netherlands? lol. I was so excited when I got the email. But I got the email last night and it was too late to get it. So this morning I woke up and I started jumping up and down because I remembered and then i went to get it, haha. I went into Hali's room because I was so excited and we shared a stroopwafel and a chocolate. It was delicious. She asked if it was caramel inside the stroopwafel but the label is in Dutch, haha. Anyways, that was exciting and I'm so happy.

Also, yesterday was fun, besides my anthropology class. Ugh. But Hali asked me out on a date for Friday. oooh. lol. Not really, but it was funny the way she asked me if I wanted to have dinner with her. She is going to Hong Kong that night so, yea. Another awesome thing that happened yesterday was the following story.

I was looking outside the sliding glass doors because sometimes I just stare out windows. I was looking at the flats in front of us and told Hali that I see hot guys coming this one flat. Then I asked her if the two story building was the flat for couples because I thought I heard someone say that but she didn't know. I told her that the windows looked closer together then ours so we went outside to compare. (Side note that is important to the story. Melissa and I's bathroom is different from everyone else's. Ours is all flat, with no ledge for the shower. And our shower is not by the window, so we have no ledge to put our shampoo, like everyone else. And our basin (aka sink) is in the corner. And you can tell his from the outside because everyone else has shampoo and soap and stuff in the window.) So we went outside and I noticed that the bathrooms in the floors above us were the normal bathrooms (with the shower by the window) and I start throwing a tantrum (lol) and yelling really loud. Hali is laughing at me then I notice that the boy who lives above me is looking out his OPEN window at me. I look at him and he starts to shake his head and went away. Then I start cracking up and run back into my flat. Awesome, huh? I thought it was pretty great!

And Sunday we watched She's the Man which is the best movie, ever. I laughed so hard even though I have seen it so many times. And I watched My Best Friend's Girl on Saturday which was hilarious. Dane Cook is so funny and I love him!

Aussie words:
doona cover = comforter
parcel = package
bench tops = counter tops (Great story about that. We have flat inspections every two weeks and it was my turn to clean the kitchen. So I was reading the list of what I had to do and I was like, "What is a bench top?" So Hali points to the counter but I didn't understand so I asked what she was pointing to so she hits the counter and I'm like "ooooooh." lol)

6 comments:

KatDawg said...

WHAT!?!? Nothing about the Jonas Brothers?!?! I'm HURT!!! =(

Sam said...

umm I LOVE SHE"S THE MAN! lmao. guess who is borrowing that from me. i bet you knowwwwwwwwww heehee. Aussie words are sick. and i love that you were throwing a tantrum with the guys open window

mom said...

I like these flat inspections, think I'll do that when you get home. What happens if you don't pass?

Holly said...

Haha your bathroom story is pretty great! LOL

That's so awesome you're going to Hong Kong! I've always wanted to go.

Anonymous said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

FootlessSock said...

haha yes stroopwafels are from the netherlands. I'm pretty sure its caramel but 'stroop' is literally 'syrup'... omg I wish I could send you a big fresh one, they are so much better! I like the mini ones better than the reg size ones as far as packaging goes.

I think its so funny that our 'dorms' or 'apartments' or w/e are "units" and yours are "flats" :)

Oh there's an Australian guy staying with us this week, he's super cute, from Darwin.