CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

thursday/friday.

Right now I am listening to "Light On" by David Cook. Earlier I was listening to David Archuleta. His music makes me so happy. Love it. So Thursday Jonas released tour dates. But they FAIL. Major fail. I REALLY want to go to NY. But my mommy says I have to work. ew. No work. haha. So the dates for Florida are August 18 (Tampa), 19 (Lauderdale), 21 (Jacksonville). So I was like cool, maybe Kathleen and I can go in Jax. I could take a bus there or something. But no, classes don't even start then. Classes start the 24th. Cool. But I am going to have to move into my new place so I will want to move in sometime before then obviously. Maybe we can go to Lauderdale. That could be an option. But I have to talk to Kathleen first. I don't know when she starts class. I would assume around the same time. Anyways, Jonas is a fail, but not as major as I originally thought.

So Thursday I went to an art gallery for my Australian Studies class. It was pretty cool I guess. I was kind of our of it because I was hot and thirsty, lol. Then I had to go back by myself and got off at the wrong train stop. Cool. Then I asked for help and got on a new train. Then I got on a bus and went to my flat to get my stuff for my next class. I was like 10 minutes late but I e-mailed my teacher the day before to let her know. How responsible am I? haha. So yea. I really like that class. I need to work on my story though. My draft is due Thursday! I have a character ready, I just need a story.

So then today I had my History class, which I actually really like now. And then I had my tutorial. Which I like, too. We did group work and I was with the same girls as I was with last time. And the Texas girl (who is from Nevada) reminds me so much of Kendall. I thought she reminded me of someone but then we she told me that she was in a sorority, I knew. lol. She even has blonde hair and blue eyes, like Kendall. Oh, and the Aussie girl in our group didn't know what a sorority was so we tried to explain it to her.

And today, I am going with Hali to pick up her creepy friend from the airport, then we are going and doing stuff somewhere. Then, I think, we are going to dinner with my flat mates. I am not sure if other people are coming, but whatever. Then tomorrow, HEATH LEDGER. Yes, going to meet Heath, lol.

Funny story of the day, even though it happened....Wednesday I think. I just kept forgetting. So Hali was eating smoked salmon, you know like the stuff you eat on bagels that comes thinly sliced and is cold. So she was eating it on a sandwich (lol) and I was like, oh, my parents eat it on bagels, and Melissa says, "What's that?" And I just stared at her. I really didn't think that there weren't bagels here. I never really looked because I really don't eat them. I mean, I would if I went somewhere but I don't normally have them in my dorm. So the Hali and I were explaining it to her, and Hali said it was like a doughnut. But then I said that it wasn't sweet, it was bread. It was pretty funny, I thought.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a story line for your writing assignment...USA girl goes to a foreign country to actually go to class and study and get all As on her report card so that she can transfer the As to her school in the states so she could actually finish going to school and graduate and get a job and move out of her parent's house...nah, sounds like a work of FICTION
Love,
Daddyz !!
p.s. Spiderman doesn't seem to care about Woof Woof

Sam said...

wow Australia doens't have bagels. for some reason that seems outrageous. lol i mean that shouldnt be allowed. now do they have cream cheese?
i'm glad you like your classes! :D

Mrs. D said...

Hi Elisa--It's Mrs. D--Your dad gave me this address months ago...but you know me always busy! I can't believe you are studying abroad...I am super proud of you, and your mom and dad for supporting this crazy idea:) I love the diction, like "your flat"--too cute! I think my favorite part was reading your dad's FICTIONAL writing idea about the girl who studies abroad and brings home straight A's...too funny! Don't worry about your mom and dad, I keep my eye on them--they look like two teenagers on a date when I see them around town--it's pretty funny:) And your dad is working hard at Jupiter:) Well g2g--many smiles--STAY SAFE!! Mrs. DePasquale

Anonymous said...

Aw. I hope you can go to a concert! I'm trying to convince my parents to go to the one in San Antonio even though it's 2 days before my graduation. Psh.

And I'm glad you like your classes! :) And that's weird they don't have bagels? LOL