CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MELBOURNE.

SOOOO TODAY I GOT MY TICKET TO MELBOURNE. AND I AM SO EXCITED. Can't you tell? I hate writing in all caps so I am obviously excited. LOL. And we booked the hostel and everything SO I am even more excited. woot. That has been the excitement of the day!

OTHER EXCITING NEWS. I got a new Johnny Depp poster. Yup. Hali and I both got the same one then Hali got another one. And we both put them up in our rooms and they look fabulous. I mean, of course because it's Johnny, duh. It's a picture of him from Chocolate, as Roux.

Also today, I finished my history and writing homework, and tomorrow I am going to an art museum for my Australian class. I still haven't e-mailed UF about the transfer credit. oops. Because I am taking classes that I didn't get approved. haha. But I know it will be find because it's just an anthropology class so I know I will be able to transfer it.

And I have to start looking at classes for next semester. I have to register soon. Not sure yet, I will probably find out this week. I hope. I looked at some classes and I found some that I think I want to take. I am just really worried about getting a language because I know they fill up really fast.

SO JONAS RELEASES TOUR DATES TODAY. I am excited about that, too. haha. I just hope that the dates are good so I don't have to go hunt them down and yell at them. lol.

And Kathleen, RUPERT GRINT as a twitter. You should get one. And so does TOM FELTON. I do not have a twitter, but I think you should so you can follow their lives, lol.

2 comments:

Sam said...

lmao. YAY for tour dates!
YAY for Melbourne!
Twitters:
http://twitter.com/TomFelton

http://twitter.com/Rupert_Grint

cause i am that good.
hah :D

KatDawg said...

Oh. My. God. That is so exciting!!!!

What the hell is Twitter, though? HAHAHA