CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

classes.

Right now I am listening to "Please Be Mine" by the Jonas Brothers. And it's so cute. Anyways, yesterday I had two classes, Australian Studies and Creative Writing. I didn't even want to go to Creative Writing because I wanted to drop it but Staci convinced me to go and I loved it so much! Australian Studies is really awesome too. It seems to be a pretty simple class. We have to write three papers and we get to go visit places, which is awesome. But it's a 3 hour class, which is why it's only one day a week. So is the Creative Writing class. It's from 5-8 but it wasn't even dark when I walked home yesterday. The sun sets so late here! It's weird. But ANYWAYS! I met another girl in the Australian Studies class that was JUST as mad as me about the whole grape jelly thing. haha. It was funny.

I also got two notebooks. Which is good. And a planner. Which I needed. And I got my tutorial book for my history class. But I still need to drop a class, but I won't til after Monday when I have been to all my classes. So I am not going to do the questions for history yet in case I want to drop it and return the book. They aren't due until Friday so I have time anyways.

And today I got some exciting stuff in the mail. I got my invitation for the Twilight stuff in Melbourne. woot. I am so excited! And since we don't have class that Monday (ANZAC Day) and I don't have class on Tuesday or Wednesday, I am going to stay in Melbourne til Tuesday. Just so if I have homework I can finish it before Thursday. So that is awesome. And I got a card from our family friends and they got me a $50 gift card which is great because I still have no money. So, I want to say thank you to them because it was really nice. And I got stoked that I had two pieces of mail. I felt so popular. haha.

3 comments:

Sam said...

lol YAY for mail :)
i'll send you some sooon !
and woot woot! for your invitation

Anonymous said...

You should have money, the check cleared. I'm glad you went to your creative writing class, stick with it. And the Australian studies class sounds great. You'll get to see the city for credits, can't beat that.
love you , mom

Anonymous said...

the life of Riley !!!