CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

eek!

Oh my gosh! Today was so much fun. Before I get to today, let's talk about yesterday!

So yesterday was Thursday and I had to go to Freo for my Australian Studies class. Cool. I went by myself because everyone else was going later. Cool. Whatever. I know how to get there by myself. Impressive, right? So I figure it would take an hour to get there. No. Hour and a half. I was supposed to be there at 1 but got there at 1:30. Whatever. So I didn't really get much out of the trip. I felt like I wasted my time but I had to go or else I would be in trouble and most likely not get a great mark in the class. Anyways, it was really hot and I felt so gross. So then I went back home and went to my writing class. I turned in my paper (eek!) and we did a writing exercise. So I had to trade with this boy who has awful handwriting and I could read basically every other word. So I couldn't really tell if it was good or not. haha. We had to write about childhood place and I wrote about the park in NY : )

Then today I had my history class and tutorial which was fine. But then Cynthia and I went into Perth and had fun! I got Guitar Hero for my DS which I am stoked about. It was Aus$60. Which is so cheap in American money. Seriously, its that much if not more back home so I was like SCORE. I just played it a bit and it is amazing. Took me awhile to figure out how to play it but I got it. Hali came into my room and played some too. And, um, i also kinda got my ear pierced again. Please don't be mad. But also today I got to talk to my WHOLE family, which was very nice and I love them all very much.

6 comments:

Sam said...

lmao i love how you were like i got my ear pierced please dont' be mad. i love my family.
way to butter them up. haha

Holly said...

Haha I agree with what sam said XD

And that's awesome you got Guitar Hero that cheap!

Deanna said...

You kill me, I kenw you had already done it! The other side of the world and I can still tell when you! I think confession is in order. and, we love you too

Daddyz said...

love, love, love...sounds like a Beatle song...anyway your "kinda" ear piercing is costing you plenty (US $$$)...hope you can get a job when you're back in the USA

FootlessSock said...

you're so luck the aus dollar is crap! i'm droppin' euros like i got 'em haha, i'll be very poor very soon.

i'm glad you finally got GH :)

Daniela said...

Haha is it a cartilage piercing or on the lobe? And how come I only found out about this website today??? Something doesn't sound right in this situation!

But I'm glad that you're having fun :)