CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

not bad.

These days from Sunday to today have not been bad, but not amazing. I am listening to "I've Just Seen A Face" sung by JIM STURGESS on repeat. LOL. The song makes me happy.

Anyways, I just took a shower and I feel so clean : ) haha. So Sunday all my flat mates and I ate dinner together which was nice. I made peas, LOL. I really had no food because I hadn't gone shopping. But I do now so it's all good. I cook steak a lot. Which is delicious. And mom, I eat peas and broccoli so be happy. So yea. That was Sunday. It was nice to hang out with everyone. Then I had to clean the bathroom because we have flat inspections. Lame. But it's not hard, I am just lazy, haha. Monday I class as usual. It was fine. My anthropology class really makes me sleepy. The dude just talks and talks. It's boring. Tuesday I basically did homework all day. Legit. I worked on my fiction piece, which I finished today. I also almost finished my history work. I think I have like 3 questions or something. It's not hard. So my fiction piece is about a girl who gets into a car accident then kills herself. haha. Not really happy. I am not sure why I went that way, either. It was weird to write a fiction piece, because I haven't written one for class since 9th grade. But it was fun.

So I am going to Singapore April 9-15 and I am pretty excited. I am going to get myself some RAY-BANS. Be jealous.

2 comments:

Sam said...

i am jealous. i want some raybans! lol

and your short story sounds depressingggggg

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled you are eating peas and broc. And I agree with Sam, story sounds depressing.