CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

today.

I have currently just finished listening to "Bet on It" by ZAC EFRON (which is the most EPIC song ever) and now I am listening to "Can I Have This Dance" by Zac and Vanessa (which is so cute!). And today was nothing special I guess. I slept til like 10ish. I didn't have class until 1. So I ate some toast and did some homework for tomorrow. I was going to do it after my classes but then I realized that I had class til 8 and I probably wouldn't be in the mood to so much work. So in Australian Studies we talked about aborigines and how they have been treated and stuff. It's basically the same as we did with the Indians. Every country has stuff like that in their past. All the kids from Canada think they are so cool because their country is a lot like Australia. Lame. Canada is lame. haha.

And in Creative Writing we just did some writing exercises. Basically. And my first one I thought was good but my second one was so lame. And for next week we have to find an ad for something odd. Cool. Oh, and some girl in that class told me I had gorgeous hair which was really nice. : ) And Sam's story made me laugh all day. haha.

Some more weird things Aussie's do - they don't say anything to you when you sneeze. Which is odd. I think!

4 comments:

KatDawg said...

"I mean what do you say to an Atheist when they sneeze? 'Uh when you die, nothing happens!'" - DC <3

Sam said...

hahah what can i say my story was epic.
in china they dont' say anything when you sneeze either! lol
it is really weird.
yay for gorgeous hair!
and canada is LAME> lol

Anonymous said...

Did you have jam or marmite on your toast?

Anonymous said...

no, no. I meant vegemite!