CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

woot.

So I am listening to HSM. I love it. And last week was kind of ok. I was feeling kind of down because talking about home made me sad. Then I talked to my parents Saturday and was really happy about that. Then church made me feel really good. When I was there I just felt really at peace and I knew that I would be ok. I also think it's really cool that Mass is the same as it is back home. I mean, I always knew that it was the same, well, at least that is what everyone says. But being able to experience that is awesome, I think. And I will be going to a church in Singapore and possibly Hong Kong which makes it so much cooler.

Then after church Cynthia and I talked about our Melbourne plans and now I am super excited. We are going Wednesday to get the tickets and I am STOKED. Yea.

And today I had my India class again. Which wasn't so bad. That class is just ok, in case you haven't noticed. LOL. I mean, it won't be hard, so whatever! Then I had my anthropology class which honestly is more like a sociology class, IMO. There was a presentation today which was cool, but I feel like I don't really care or understand what we talk about. But I have to stick it out, so I will suck it up. And I talked with the two girls that I am doing our project with and they are really nice. I was asking her stuff about Australian Uni and she was asking me stuff about home. But, there were these annoying girls that were sitting behind me that talked the whole class and I wanted to punch them in the face. Really badly.

So then I came home and Hali and I went to Cole's and to get postcards. So I got three more. Yay. And I wore Hali's raybans. woot. That was exciting. I am thinking of buying some in Singapore. Because they are cheaper then back home. Hers were cute but I want the bigger wayfarers. And I took more pictures of campus which I can't put here because the internet here is ridiculous. Facebook!

4 comments:

Sam said...

woooo facebook! lol
dude havign real ray bans would be epic!

Anonymous said...

hmm..is singapore close to australia? i mean i could pull up a map but i'm lazy lol. but that's really cool that you found a church that you like.

Anonymous said...

So, if I want to see pictures, I need to be on facebook. But will you let me be your friend?

FootlessSock said...

i'm really excited that you said you wanted to punch them in the face.. i've used that phrase so much this past week :)