CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

yesterday.

I am currently listening to "Goodbye" by Audio Adrenaline. Yup. Anyways, yesterday I finally had all my classes. And I basically hated the art class. It is all about looking at pieces and figuring out what they mean and stuff and I do not like that. So that is the class I will be dropping. I feel really bad though because to get registered for the class I had to see some guy and he had to print out all this stuff for me and give me a writing test to make sure I can write in English. It was intense. But I don't want to sit in a class I hate just to make someone else happy. So my Approaches to Development class is just ok, but I hate it less then the art one so I will keep it. I have to write two papers and do a group presentation which isn't so bad. I basically have to write at least two papers for every class. I want to see if I can get some Gordon rule credit for this junk because I still haven't finished it. I hate having to write papers and not get credit for them. It sucks. Oh, and I don't have any tests in my classes, just the papers. And I am pretty sure that I don't have finals for any class, unless I just didn't see it on the syllabus. Which means that I will have three weeks in June to do whatever I want. Like travel. I want to go to Fiji. And Tasmania. I actually have a whole list of places, haha. And I am pretty sure that Hali and I are going to see Heath's ashes on Saturday!

Today I went to Cole's and finally got some toothpaste! If i hadn't gone today I would have had none. Which would've been bad. Also, I swear that Aussie's do not eat regular cheese pizza. Like, in the frozen section, it is not there. Neither is just pepperoni. All they have is pizza with lots of stuff on it. It's so weird!

Also - some Aussie words. A "diary" is a planner. Jam is jelly and jelly is jell-o. And some other weird stuff - my flat mates from Malaysia and Singapore do not think it is weird to not keep eggs in the fridge. They keep them in the cabinet which I find extremely odd.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do the eggs not go bad???
--Lyric

Sam said...

they keep the eggs in the cabinet?
that's SOO weird. and jelly is called jell-o? hahah

Anonymous said...

haha jam is jelly and jelly is jello...confusing.

that's awesome you don't have finals. and get to visit those places!!

Deanna said...

I am baffled about the eggs! And I do at times question how well you write in Emglish as I read your blog :)but I can see why you would dropthat class, does not sound like you at all.

FootlessSock said...

yeah. don't the eggs go bad?