CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

grrr.

Hali, if you are reading this I HATEE YOU. We were supposed to go see Heath today. But Hali is the lamest person ever. But we are going to watch Johnny Depp and She's the Man to make it up to me, LOL. But "supposedly" we are going next Saturday. Anyways, yesterday I had my India history class which is just an ok class. But all I have to do for that class is write one paper and do this journal thing, which is basically composed of the question in the tutorial book and the lecture notes so it's basically really easy. So I am not worried about passing. I am still kind of confused on the grading system here but I guess I will find out eventually. And I met this girl who goes to school in TEXAS and we talked about school and Tim Tebow (haha) and football and stuff and it made me miss Gainesville for a little bit. Just a bit. But I am ok now! haha. Later I told Hali all about Tim Tebow and how much I love him. It was funny.

And I still can't decide about my plans for the break. Hali is going to Hong Kong and asked if I wanted to come with her and I can't decide what I want to do. We would go to Hong Kong on Saturday then go to Singapore on Thursday. Then I figured I would go to New Zealand on the next Tuesday then come back to Perth on Saturday. But so far I have no one to go to New Zeland with, which is not nice. Hali's friend is coming here and she said that he wants to travel and told me I should go with him but he sounds CREEPY. lol. But he is English. Which is pretty awesome. But not as awesome as being Australian, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Sam said...

lmao she wants you to travel with a guy you don't know!?! that's so weird! but hey maybe he'll be super nice! you never know! lol

Anonymous said...

that guy sounds creepy forreals.
but traveling to all those places sound like a lot of fun! i'm jealous! =)

Anonymous said...

NO BOYZ !!!