CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wow.

I have not written a blog in forever. I have been busy with school and stuff and nothing exciting really happened. Right now I am listening to "Figure It Out" by the Plain White T's. Good song.

Thursday my Australian Studies class was...interesting. We watched Ned Kelly (SCORE, way more awesome the second time). But that wasn't the interesting part. So maybe 15 minutes into class, this guy and girl walk in, and sit by me. Awesome. I can tell that this guy is totally drunk and hes not wearing shoes. (Ok, side note, people in Australia just don't wear shoes. I went to Cole's the other day and I saw some boy walking out with no shoes on. WHAT?) So, yea. Weirdo. So then he starts "whispering" to his friend. I put it in quotes because he was drunk, so he THOUGHT he was whispering, but he was not. And everyone kept looking at him. Why did he have to sit by me? Then he turns to ask me to borrow my pen and his eyes are all red. Why did he even come to class? Then during the movie he lays down on the floor. WHAT? And his phone kept vibrating. It was really annoying.

So Friday I had class as usual. The tutor for my tutorial always wants to start class early and for some reason it bugs me. Really badly. Give people time to get there, you know? Whatever, lol. Later, me and people went to the movies and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was really funny but not like the book at all. But I still liked it. There was a preview for the Hannah Montana movie and I got excited and started singing along, LOL. So that was fun.

Saturday, I just did homework. Boring, I know. But it has to be done. Sunday I went to church and Cynthia and I talked about Melbourne some more and how excited we are. And Staci is coming now so that is exciting!

Monday I had uni, duh. History was cool as always and anthropology was boring as always. Seriously, I don't like that class and I don't understand the point in going. We don't have tests and everything he says goes in one ear and out the other. Oh junk, speaking of which, I still haven't gotten that class approved. GAH! My bad.

Yesterday and today I didn't have uni. I did more homework and fixed up my story. I forgot I had to write a reflection piece, but I did it. It was easy, only 200-300 words. So whatever. And yea. I think that's everything. We booked the hostel for Singapore, so that's cool. Now I am thinking of going to New Zealand the first week but I can't decide. I have a paper due in history the Friday I get back from the break. As long as I start it before I go I should be fine. I have to write a paper for anthropology too and I need at least 8 sources. 8! I have never needed that many before. And for history, we have to use Chicago style and I never have before and I am worried I am going to mess up! Also, the tutor allows us to use "I" in the paper which I have always been not never to do. And, we are supposed to say stuff like, "This essay will discuss..." What? No. I was taught not to do that. Obviously if you are a good writer, the reader knows the points you're trying to make, right? gah.

3 comments:

FootlessSock said...

that's really funny that no one wears shoes, i can't believe that guy came to class drunk, wth?! is he a first year? sucks anthropology isn't good, i want to take an anth course soon. what do you mean you haven't gotten classes approved? i haven't really gotten any of mine approved either, is that bad?
definitely go to new zealand!!!!
and that's funny that the writing is so different, haha.

Sam said...

wow a drunkard in class. that would piss me off SO much. lol
but i like the idea of walking around wihtout shoes on. haah that would be amazingggg

Anonymous said...

wow that boy. i would tell him to go home. why go to class when you're in that condition?

i still want to see confessions of a shopaholic! and ahhh hannah montana movie comes out soon. exciting!! :D