CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

updates!

Lalala. I am listening to Hannah Montana. : ) Yay. Anyways, I am so cool that I actually made a list of stuff to talk about in this blog. Oh yea. Such a cool person.

First off, I am writing this because my mommy told me to. She said that my nonna would think it was funny or something. So I was talking to my mom the other day and I told her I needed to do laundry but I didn't want to because it wasn't sunny out. She asked me what that had to do with anything and I told her that I hang my clothes up on a clothes line. That's my story.

ANNNND. I would like to say that KATHLEEN AND I ARE GOING TO SEE THE JONAS BROTHERS IN FORT LAUDERDALE IN AUGUST. Wow. Glad I got that off my chest. I am so excited. So excited. Woot.

So yesterday in my Australian Studies class, we all had to sign a paper as attendance. So I sign it and give it to Staci, who is sitting next to me. All of a sudden she starts laughing and I look at her and I'm like, "Did you spell your name wrong?" She nods her head and I start cracking up. It was awesome.

I already told my mom about what happens if we don't pass the flat inspection, but in case anyone else wants to know I will tell you. If you don't pass Monday morning, you have to clean what you didn't do properly the first time. Then Tuesday the girl comes back and if it's not clean you have to $44. I think that's a random number but that's what happens.

Tuesday I registered for classed. I signed up for Developmental Psych (which is online, woot), Portuguese, a film analysis class, and some lit class. Yup. I am going to keep checking for openings in Italian though. I don't have much hope but I can always try, right? And maybe for a different English class. Not sure yet.

I GOT MY PLANE TICKET FOR SINGAPORE. And I am really excited. Like, REALLY excited. I want some Ray-Bans! lol. No, but I really am. It's cool to see how different cultures work and stuff. AND they eat grape jam there so I am totally sending myself some : ) And, I'm going April 13-17! yay.

And, here are links to my photo albums on Facebook, for those who don't have one. I have three full ones already and a fourth one with only 7 pictures so far. And I will post the one with my flat in it. It has pictures of my dorm back home too, just ignore them! lol

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=222422&id=635755149&l=9f010fc6c3

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=225928&id=635755149&l=c9f0cdb0d9
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=229854&id=635755149&l=1fb8abc8e7

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33459&id=635755149&l=5342904dd2

The last link is my flat, they are at the end of the album.

I think is all...
Oh, I want to apologize for not writing people back on Facebook : ( I love you all, I have just been really busy this week. But now I have break!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

it's okay i forgive you for not writing back :)

Holly said...

yayy jonas!

44 is an odd number. you should ask why ahhaha.

and awesome for singapore! take lots of pics!