CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

money. money. money.

Ok. TODAY I GOT AUSTRALIAN MONEY! It's very colorful. And feels weird. I wonder what it's made of. Anyways, I got 250 dollars. Which is sweet. See? I think the ones on the bottom are the front and the ones on top are the back. I guess it doesn't really matter? Whatever!




Anyways, yesterday I went to Target and got three movies. Yup. That's right. I got Step Up 2 the Streets, Transformers, and Sleepy Hollow. It's all very exciting.

And I think I am going to go to the Twilight Prom. I mean, I do have the money to go AND see Jonas. So I think I will. I only have so many opportunities to do this so what the heck, you know?

2 comments:

Sam said...

okay woah that money is awesome looking! i love how they have people on the front and back! lol
and dude my electricity just when out and came back on. stupid wind. lol

Anonymous said...

i love the money! hahaha that sounded weird. but i love that it's so colorful! american money should be like that.

and yay i'm excited for you! prom and jonas! woo hoo!