CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

weekend.

So. Today was the Superbowl. Epic disappointment. I was rooting for Arizona. I think Kurt Warner is amazing and I feel sad. I expected the Steelers to win, but I still hoped they wouldn't. I thought the game was kind of boring, except a few plays. And the fourth quarter wasn't bad. But overall, I wasn't impressed. Haha.

Also, today we had a lunch thing for a friend who is moving to Destin for work. But we didn't have any food I liked so I ate chips and a croissant. It was lovely. Ha. But then I had wings for dinner so it was all good.

Saturday I babysat again. This time we played a new game, Taboo. It wasn't really that much fun with just two of us playing, but whatever. But, Samantha and I videoed ourselves lip syncing to "It's Not Over" by Daughtry. It was hilarious. Then we listened to Jonas and did awesome hand motions. It was amazing.

After I babysat I hung out with Kathleen. We went to the movies and saw Mall Cop. It was pretty good. Definitely better then I thought. I laughed a lot. But I laugh at a lot of stuff soo. Yea. After it was FREEZING out so we went in Kathleen's car and sang along to "Rock Star" and "Bet On It." Oh, we videoed ourselves. It's on Facebook. Go look. Because we are awesome. But then we had to say goodbye and it was sad. But I will be back. Maybe. Hehe.

On Friday I didn't really do anything until Kathleen and I hung out. We went to Chili's and had dessert. They have this delicious molten cake. Oh. My. Gosh. It is so good. But then you feel sick after because you eat too much of it. Ha. But it's too good to stop! Then we walked around the plaza thing. And it was cold.

KATHLEEN! I want it DONE before I leave, OK? DOOOOO IT!

1 comments:

Sam said...

the cake sounds amazing! lol
adn oh my gosh Taboo!!! i love that game i want to buy it but i am fairly certain no one would play it with me lol