CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year.

So. Yesterday I hung out with Amanda. Since I won't see her until next Christmas. : ( We went to a used book store and I got four books! I got The Ruins by Scott Smith, True Believer and At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks, and a new Dean Koontz book that I can't remember the name right now. (PS - Sam, I am adding The Ruins to your book list!) We also went to Target and I got two games for my DS and Amanda got a game for her Wii. I got Rock Star, which is kind of like Rock Band for a DS. I also got Petz Monkey. haha. They were on sale so I was like whatever. So, apparently Amanda likes the Jonas Brothers, which I did not know. She also told me that she planned her day around Camp Rock when it came out. I laughed at her.

After Amanda and I hung out, I went to Kathleen's and finally gave her and Shannon their Christmas gifts. I made my life changing, delicious, amazingly awesome cookies for Kathleen and I made her a shirt that says "Why couldn't it be follow the butterflies?" with Rupert's face on the back. I gave Shannon a cute blue stripped shirt and High School Musical 2. Oh, I also got her a pad of paper with Zac Efron's face on it because it was a dollar.

We had a fire and made s'mores! They were delicious. Around 11:30 we went inside and watched Miley on MTV. We saw her sing "See You Again" and then they showed her sing "7 Things" from earlier in the night. I started singing but Kathleen yelled at me. : ( It's ok though. I thought Miley did a great job. I found out that Kathleen would go to a Miley concert with me which made me really happy. Then we watched some House and went to sleep. But Kathleen read me two tales from that Beedle and the Bard book by JK Rowling.

Today I came home and made mashed potatoes. Because we were having a Thanksgiving dinner with some family friends. The potatoes were delicious by the way. I make awesome potatoes. After we ate I saw the last of the Georgia - Michigan State game. Go Dwags!! The SEC wins one! I was pretty stoked.

So, my friends are all going back to school soon. Which is sad. But I am taking a road trip to see them before I leave which will be fun. Tomorrow all I want to do is watch football. Hopefully the SEC dominates. Go Ole Miss and Bama!!

0 comments: