CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

finally. some fun.

So today I actually did stuff! whoo. Be proud. LOL. So my mom and I went to the library to drop off some books. Except I didn't know we were going or else I would have brought my books. it's whatever I guess. Then we got the car washed. But my mom was disappointed with it. But it was free because we had a gift card. So whatever. Then we went to Target because they have these awesome chips that are organic corn chips. I think. But they are seriously the best chips ever and I love them.

After we did this we went to see my Nonna and Nonno and my Uncle Raymond and Aunt Betty. They are really my mom's aunt and uncle but whatever. They are staying in my dead Nonna's house. So then my Nonna tells me that she doesn't like my hair. Which I figured she would say that. Because it is all in my eyes. And I agree it needs to be a bit shorter. I swear that my bangs got longer after my haircut. To make them shorter. Go figure.

Anyways, so my mom, Aunt Betty, Nonna, and I go to Jo-Ann Fabrics to get some fabric to make me dresses. My mom and I found another cute dress pattern and it was on sale for 99cents so that was cool. So my mom is going to make me a halter dress from this pretty blue fabric and a spaghetti strap dress from red fabric. But the red dress has contrast fabric on the bottom and around the top and around the waist so we got some cute black fabric for that. I am pretty excited. Oh and they were selling Christmas ornaments for cheap and my nonna got two for my little cousins. And who was on them but Zac Efron. So I was like I WANT ONE! But all they had left was Corbin so I got one with Hannah Montana on it. LOL.

Then tonight I saw The Unborn with Kealsy. It was...odd. Kind of boring-ish. But definitely jumpy. Like, it made me jump a few times. So, Sam, I would not recommend you go see it. haha. It kind of reminded me of The Grudge. But seriously, Cam is gorgeous. So gorgeous. I wish he were in the movie more. And he actually didn't play a bad guy this time which was odd. Ha.

So after Kelsey and I hung out in the parking garage for a bit to talk. We were standing in front of cars that were not ours and then the people who owned one of them came and we were like, uh, I think we should move. Then we finally went by Kealsy's car. So it wouldn't be awkward. So we were taking pictures because I need some for Australia. And then this car drives by with three people in it. And the girl waves to me (I don't know her) but I try to wave back but I had my camera in my hand so it was kinda awkward. Then the driver yells out of the car but I couldn't understand what he said so I say, "Happy Birthday!" because that is what it sounded like. Then this other car came and parked and Kealsy thought that she knew him but she didn't so I asked her if I should say happy birthday to him. It was funny.

2 comments:

Sam said...

hahah your story at the end after the movies seems interesting! lol and fun. lol
and thanks i will not go see that movie :)

PS the word is womicar and when i saw the wom part i was like what womanizer? weird lol

Anonymous said...

aw the dresses sound really cute! you have to post pics when they get done :)