CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

fried snickers.

So today I went to the fair with Sarah! It was actually a lot of fun. There was this cool orange and blue ride with Gator flags on it but it wasn't working so we couldn't ride it which was sad.


We get there and it kinda cold because it was windy. So we go in and as we were going this old lady like stare me down and I wonder what the heck I ever did to her. Well, we go in and we are confused as to where to go. Because the entrance is for the Expo and we were trying to find the outside with the rides and stuff. Well, the first thing we do is get cheese on a stick because Sarah really wants one. After she gets is we go on some rides! I can't even remember all the rides we went on but I liked them all. There was this one that was like a hand glider and we had to lay on our stomachs. It was cool. We also went on the Tilt-a-Whirl and one of those anti-gravity things that hurts your face. And Sarah made us go on this totally sketch Fun House thing that was half broken, we think. The dude who was monitoring it was telling us something but we couldn't understand him. He was not speaking English. We also went on the ferris wheel which I kept calling the carousal for some reason. An I was freaking out because I don't like heights (but I love roller coasters, go figure) and we stopped at the top and I did not like it. But when we kept moving I was fine. I also got a fried snickers in between the rides. It was so delicious. The best $3 I have ever spent. It was hot and gooey and chocolaty and delicious. I wasn't sure if I would have liked it but I LOVED it. ha.

Then we took a little break on got some arepas and went shopping in the Expo. I got a Johnny Depp pillow case for $2. I am very excited about this. Sarah got this cute dress for $10. And there were Australian animals there. There were Wallaby's and other animals that I can't remember, haha.

Oh, so great side story. So I had my camera in my hand and we were walking by one of those game booth things and the guy who was working it says, "Hey, let me see your camera." And I asked him why and he just said "Let me see it." So I said no and he says "I'm not going to steal it, crazy!" HE CALLED ME CRAZY! LOL. It was funny. I was like you a jerk!

When were we leaving we saw a rainbow which was awesome. I love rainbows. And then we left. Which was sad. Because we are both going away. To different countries. I am going to miss her. And everyone.

the snickers : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sounds like you had fun at the fair! that fried snickers looks kinda weird. what was the outside made of?!

Sam said...

umm that looks amazing and now i want a fried snickers lol
and dude i hate ferris wheels especially when they stop at the top it's so creepy!