CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

gainesville.

Basically, my almost three days in Gainesville were AMAZING. I love my friends and I am going to miss them all so much. So, on Thursday when I got there, Mirna, Malia, Shakila, and I went to Panera. Mirna had never been there so I was introducing her to something new! And she liked it, Duh. Panera is amazingly awesome. After we ate we went back to Mirna's dorm because my phone was dying and I needed to charge it. So we hung there for a bit then we went to the O'Connell Center to watch the BCS game! Which we won, duh. That story is getting its own blog though : )

So that night I slept at Lynette's dorm. We couldn't get the futon open because I guess Lynette has never opened it before. So I just slept in it like a couch. But it was comfortable. And I didn't even wake up when Lynette's alarm went off. Which is surprising because I am such a light sleeper. Then we had lunch at her dorm and someone on her floor had an alarm and it kept going off and obviously no one was in the dorm or else they would've turned it off. So anyway, we could hear it which was awful so I wrote on their whiteboard to not set their alarm when they weren't home. Haha. Then I ran some errands by myself because almost everyone was still in class and Lynette had to go do interviews for her class. So I went to Body Tech to get some H2Ocean for my rook. Because it is pretty gross. Then I went to Wal-Mart and got the Twilight Life Story magazine and I impulsively got Pineapple Express. But it's a funny movie so whatever. Then I hung out with Hillary for a little bit then Lynette and I went to Kinkos because she needed to ship her computer. But the label didn't have a bar code on it so she had to call Apple and there was basically no service in the plaza so it sucked. But, in Kinkos there was this cut out of Tim Tebow and I wanted it. Badly. So then we went to Gator Fever to get national championship shirts. There weren't very many cute ones but we found one and we both got the same shirt.

After we did all that we went to Lynette's dorm and wanted to nap but then didn't have time. So we went to the gymnastics meet with Mirna, Hillary, and Lindsey. Which was fun. I liked it. We played Oklahoma. Which was funny : ) I am pretty sure we won. So we then went to get food at Bento, which is a Japanese place. I don't like Japanese food they have rice bowls and noodle bowls which are delicious. I got a chicken teriyaki rice bowl. It was awesome. Then we went to see Bride Wars! Which was super cute! Go see it!! So that night I stayed with Hillary. I slept on the couch for a bit then I was uncomfortable so I went on the floor.

So then today, I woke up and Hillary and I watched Pineapple Express. She said it was better then she expected. I think that movie is hilarious. I love it. And you should see it too! Then I went and had lunch at Satchel's with Kendall and Katie. Satchel's is the most amazing pizza place ever. Seriously, go to Gainesville to eat here. It is only in Gainesville, too. So I has a calzone which was delicious. And we got to sit in the van! Those that haven't been there don't understand that but those who have understand. So it was cool. Then we went to d'lites because Katie had a gift card. So she bought us ice cream! The sprinkles there are so amazing. They are crunchy and hard and actually taste like something. Katie and I got orange and blue ones and Kendall got rainbow because she is gay. Then I drove home. Which was tiring. But now I am home!

I am going to miss all my friends so much. I love them all!! And basically everyone wants me to bring them home a boy. LOL.

3 comments:

Sam said...

uh duh you need to bring home a boy lol.
and i have a Panera near me too!!
lol umm idk if ate there before i usually eat at the Pita Pit my favoritest place ever lol
and it sounds like you had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow. We have like none of those places here. Or...at least I haven't seen them around here LOL. But your adventures sounded like a lot of fun!! :)

Lemni said...

Just wanted to pop in and say, "Hi!" lol