CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

yesterday. today. hair.

So. Yesterday was a lot of fun. Not so much in the morning/afternoon, but at night it was great! I hung out with my friend Sarah. She lives like 25 minutes south of me. So we went to Moe's which was awesome as always. Except they changed their kid's menu which I was not too excited about. But whatever. I still enjoyed it!

After we ate we went to the mall. I wanted the Spider-Man shirt but they didn't have my size which was tragic. I got a new TMNT shirt though. It's super cute! I also got a new game for my DS. It's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I haven't tried to play it yet. It is a used game so it didn't come with instructions or anything so I have to figure it out by myself. But if I don't like it I have 7 days to return it! Which is nice. I also got this cute black backpack with silver stars on it. I am very excited about this because there was this girl at school who had one and I was always very jealous of her. It was on sale for $10 too!!


Then we went to Arby's to get fair tickets. The lady inside was very interested in talking to us. It was a bit annoying. We ended up getting just admission passes. We then went back to her house and painted frames! There is this super cute picture of us from my birthday that we printed out and are putting in frames. Since we are both going abroad this semester. Anyways, that was fun and I guess my frame is cute. Sarah's is pretty cheesy but that is what she was going for.

When we finished that, we watched Burn After Reading. I thought it was going to be really funny but I didn't like it too much. Brad Pitt was definitely the most enjoyable part of the movie. I felt like a lot of the characters were pointless. And some scenes seemed pointless too. Sarah said she didn't like it so much the first time she saw it so maybe if I see it again it will be more enjoyable.

Then this morning we woke up and played Guitar Hero. It was my first time ever! I totally sucked at first but then I got better. But I played on Easy the whole time. I got 4 high scores! Which made me feel good. Then Sarah comes and puts it on Hard does all this crazy stuff and I was like WOW. So then we watched High School Musical. Which was awesome. duh. Zac is seriously so cute in that movie. Foreals.

Ok. So about my hair. Which I know is weird but, yea. This is how I feel about my hair. I always do this to myself. I get it cut shorter then I like then I hate it. Ok, I don't really hate my hair now but I think it looks better longer. Because I have a ton of hair. And when I say a ton, I mean a ton. So when my hair is long, it kind of weighs itself down so it not so poofy. When it is shorter, it obviously doesn't have enough weight to make it straighter and not so poofy. That is my rant. And I hate blow drying my hair every day but I haven't seen what my bangs look like when I don't so I am scared!

And tomorrow I am on my way to Gainesville to watch the big game. Don't forget to cheer for the Gators. Duh. And I can't decide what I want to wear. Sounds dumb but I can't!

1 comments:

Sam said...

i totally know what you mean about having a ton of my hair. my hair i so thick. and basically has a mind of it's own it does what it wants to lol. its tragic and that's why i usually have long hair too.