CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

kellannn.

So yesterday I actually did some stuff! I went to the gym, library, and Wal-Mart. Oh, and the bank to deposit my babysitting money. I dropped off my books at the library and got my tax form. Ugh. Taxes are dumb and I hate them! At Wal-Mart I wanted adapters, a web cam, and an iPod cord because my brother stole mine. Nice. And all I got was adapters. But that is good. Because I need some, duh. Then I ordered a web cam online and I am really excited. When I get it I can finally talk to Sarah! Who is in the Netherlands. She says it's cold and rainy there. Which sucks. But she knew that it would be like that.

I am totally dreading packing for my trip. But I am excited for my new dresses and other clothes that I will be getting. I am just worried that I want to bring too much and I have so much to do before I leave.

But I have a dentist appointment tomorrow which is awesome.

And right now I am watching CSI: NY which I really don't ever watch BUT Kellan is in this episode so obviously I wanted to watch it. He is too good looking. I can't even handle it. Ha.

1 comments:

Sam said...

WOO baby Kellan! HOT
lol
and i love going to the dentist! it's so awesome, plus your teeth feel amazingly clean afterwards it's SO great !