CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

criminal minds. miley cyrus. cold.

Tonight there was a new episode of Criminal Minds and my parents and I watched it. It was about this family that abducted little girls for their son and then killed the parents of the girl. So I told my mom that maybe we should take up a new family hobby. Ha.

And Miley Cyrus is so cute. Seriously. I love her rap. Even though it makes no sense. I liked her little "Wear a helmet!" PSA. lol. And, hey! She is friends with the Jonas Brothers and Demi. And she is going to eat meatloaf with Demi. Yay. haha.


Also, it is so cold here! Last night my nose was freezing! And I basically wore a sweater all day. And I think the heat is on in the house now!

1 comments:

Sam said...

so that was an amazing video by miley like for real i had no idea lol
i mean i knew she was cool blah blah blah but it was nice for her to clear up all those things and show us her zits lol