CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

yesterday.

So. Yesterday was Saturday. haha. And I spent the night with Katie again. That is two Saturday's in a row that we hung out. Last week, I went to her house and played Mario Kart on her Wii. Which was so hard. But fun. I got 5th place almost everytime. But eh, it was fun!

Last night we went to see Bedtime Stories. I thought it was really cute! The beginning was a little stale but it got better. The little kids were so adorable! I wanted to adopt them. Keri Russell is so pretty. I am jealous. lol. Except Russell Brand was in the movie. I am not a big fan but his parts were actually pretty funny.

After the movie, Shannon saw me and hits me. Which was nice. Kidding. But she was wearing the shirt I gave her for Christmas! It looked cute so I am glad. She saw Twilight with her friend, Katy. I asked Shannon if she saw my husband. She laughed at me. But she knows he is hot. And I was sad that she didn't notice Emmett waving the knife. But to be honest, I didn't notice the first time I saw the movie either. But the second time I did and laughed.

Also, I got this new game for my DS, called Petz Monkey. So today I finally take it out to play and the one mokey I adopted was golden and really cute. I thought it was a boy so I named him Emmett, but he is actually a girl. So now I have this gilr monkey named Emmett. But it's whatever, right? The second monkey I got was big and brown and I named him Turk. This time I got the gender right!!


So, BCS championship game in FOUR DAYS! Don't forget to root for the Gators, ok? : )





I know this picture is kind of old, but I laughed at Tim Tebow. When we played FSU, it was raining. And garnet is one of FSU's colors, so obviously that color paint is on the field. Since it was raining it got all over our players, making them look like murders. I tried to find a picture of Tim without his helmet on because he had the red paint all over his face, but I couldn't. I love Tim Tebow too much.

1 comments:

Sam said...

hahah a pet girl monkey named Emmett. now that's awesome! and also that's hilarious about the paint on the players! that would totally scare a lot of other teams lol.
okay pry not, but it would be worth the shot lol