CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

SEC football

Ok. So, basically SEC football has been amazing. Today, three SEC teams played...Alabama, Kentucky, and Mississippi. The Kentucky/East Carolina game was not that interesting until the end. Kentucky had either been trailing or tied with East Carolina the whole game. Then at about 3:44 in the 4th quarter, the Pirates fumble and Kent runs it in for a touchdown. However, the play is reviewed and they said that the runner was down so the Pirates get the ball back and Kent doesn't get the touchdown. Two plays later, they fumble AGAIN and Kent recovers and runs it back for a touchdown. So then they won. It was awesome. I was very excited. This is Kentucky's third consecutive Bowl Game win in school history. Go Wildcats!

The Mississippi game was pretty good. Again, I was obviously glad they won, even though they beat the Gators. But honestly, we played like crap that day. We deserved to lose. But hey, we didn't lose a game after that so I think losing was the best thing for us.

I can't even explain how upset I am that Bama lost. I am very, very upset. What happened to them? I think it was the Gators. And I'm not just saying that. LSU went from being undefeated until we played them - and won. They ended the season not even ranked! Alabama was undefeated until we beat them. I feel so sad.

I also want to give some props to other SEC teams who have won. Georgia beat Michigan State, LSU beat Georgia Tech and Vanderbilt beat BC. The only SEC teams to lose so far has been South Carolina (they are a bunch of Cocks anyways) and Alabama.

I don't know how many people know this, but the quarterback for Bama is so attractive. His name is John Parker Wilson and the first time I saw him I fell in love. He has gorgeous eyes. Here are some ok pictures of him to enjoy. It was hard to find ones without his helmet on.



1 comments:

Sam said...

OH MY GOSH IT WORKED! lol
anyways i just wanted to say i agree he is really cute. and yeah i forget what else i was going to say lol. but gotta go comment on the other ones now! lol