CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

babysitting.

HEY! So I have been so busy this weekend! I babysat on Saturday. Which was fun. I love those kids! So we watched some youtube videos. We usually watch Jonas Brothers videos when I am with them. So I told them that there was a new video so we watched it. Their favorite part was Kevin's. lol. Then the boy told me that he was afraid of clowns because his sister told him a scary story. Obviously I wanted to hear it so I ask her to tell me. So we are in her room and she turns off all lights and puts on some like jewelery box music. She starts this story and finishes EXACTLY when the music stops. Which was SO CREEPY. Then we screamed and ran down the stairs. She wanted to watch more youtube videos to calm herself down so we watched Miley Cyrus sing some Christmas song. And she was making fun of her and it was so funny! She is like, "She can't even sing! Do you hear her? She's like GAHHHHH!" It was so funny. Then we watched Demi Lovato and the Jonas Brothers sing "This is Me" at the DC Games. So she made fun of that too. She was like, "Nick ruined this song by trying to sing harmony. And did you hear Demi sing that high note??" It was funny. Then we played Guess Who because that is what we always do. And then we watched iCarly.

Then on Sunday I babysat from 8-4 which was rough. They were a new family and I had to wake up at 7. Ugh. They have 4 kids and only 2 of them were supposed to be there but the boy said he didn't feel good so he stayed too. I think he was lying. ha. So the boy is 8 maybe. Or 9. Or I could be way off. The one girl is 3 and the other is a baby. Well, 15 months. So she was still sleeping when I got there but she woke up (duh) and I was worried she would cry since she she didn't know me. But she didn't which was good. But I had to change her diaper. Which wasn't too fun. Ha. But then I wasn't sure if she could walk so I stood her up and didn't want to let go because I was afraid she would fall. But she can walk so it was all good.

So we watched some TV and played outside for a bit. And those kids eat a lot. Like a lot. I made the 3 year old french toast for breakfast. Then she wanted yogurt. And later she ate tuna with crackers. All before lunch. Yea. And the baby ate a lot too. I made oatmeal for her then later she also had yogurt. Then she had cheerios and goldfish. All before lunch. So then I fed them lunch and then the baby took her nap. Which was nice. Because then I got to eat lunch.

So I have learned the babies have a lot of snot. Seriously, I had to get rid of her snot like 3 times an hour. Who knew that babies had so much snot? Jeez. Also, changing diapers is not really fun. At all. And that is what happened. I guess.

After I was done I went to Kathleen's and we had ribs and s'mores. Which was awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha the scary story was funny. i would've screamed too!

KatDawg07 said...

Really. A sentence. That's all I get?

Sam said...

umm dude i know changing diapers is so horrible.
but then the little kids make you feel loved and it gets all better lol