CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

boring.

My life here is pretty boring. I have like 3 friends here (because they are in high school) and obviously they go to school during the day so I can't hang out with them. Ugh. I wish I could go somewhere! Visit people. But everyone else has school too!

I have basically done nothing since I got back from Gainesville. I have been watching TV and reading. I finished 13 Little Blue Envelopes! Which was good. And I got more books from the library today. And I go to the gym. That is basically all I do. Sometimes I play my DS, too.

Tomorrow I am going out to Jo-Ann's with my mom to get fabric for dresses. I think. And we are going to see my Nonna and Nonno. Who are here from NY. For almost three months I think. I told them they were snowbirds now and no one will like them. Oh. But they brought us stuff back from Italy! We got some Nutella. Which I don't even like. Ha. I am a bad Italian.

So last night I watched the Hannah Montana 3-D concert. But I had no 3-D glasses so a lot of it looked weird. Kind of blurry but not. But it was cute I and liked it. I loved seeing Nick and Miley interact becase it was funny. And tonight I want to watch Thirteen. I have seen it before but I don't really remember much of it.

1 comments:

Sam said...

hahah the 3-d concert is weird to watch without 3-d glasses. it's all weird colors lol.
but it is funny to watch nick and miley interact.