CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

babysitting. again.

So last night I was babysitting again. And I will be for the next two Saturday's. Anyways, I get there and we watch some TV (iCarly) while the girl watches youtube videos. Ok, she loves that video of Demi Lovato falling for some reason. She liked to watch it and laugh. I think she is crazy. So then I ask her if she like Demi or Miley better and she says Demi. So I ask her brother who he likes better and he wants me to answer first (probably because he wants to agree with what I say) but I tell him I won't. He guesses that I like Miley better and hey, he is right. That kid is psychic no lies.

Then we play Guess Who because we ALWAYS play Guess Who. It's basically out thing. And me and Matthew usually always win. But Samantha won two games I think. But Matthew always seems to guess correctly whenever we have three people to choose from. That is why he is psychic. It's scary how often he correct. Then we watched more iCarly and Samantha says that she likes Sam and I said that is was just because of her name but she said it was because she is funny and likes food.


This is the video of Demi falling that she loves so much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol poor demi.
but it is kind of funny!