CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

cute boy!

So now it is time for my story from yesterday, since I did nothing exciting today.

Yesterday Paola, Staci, Hali, and I ordered pizza from Domino's. But we actually ordered it from the wrong one. oops. So that was fun. So Hali and I go over to the Domino's and we had to re-order the food, and the guy working there was really cute! So cute. But he thought I was really dumb! Which isn't cool at all. We started talking and he asked me where I am from so I said the United States and he told me that was OBVIOUS. Ok, fine jerkface! So then I point to Hali and tell him that she is from Singapore and he tells me THAT'S obvious too. I was like fine! Make me look stupid. So then we wait outside for the pizza to cook and when we went back in I was talking to Hali about Australian money - how it is so colorful and not uniform. So then he asks me if I was having trouble with the money and I told him no. Why the heck would I? $5 means $5 no matter where I am. Whatever. So then we were talking more about money and then he started talking about how he just came back from Melbourne and stuff. We had a conversation about flights and money and stuff. haha. It was nice. But then we left. Which was sad. Because he is cute! I told Hali that we should stop in sometime to say hey. haha. Oh, but I couldn't see his name tag because his stupid apron was covering it. Sad.

5 comments:

Sam said...

wow how dare he say that it was obvious. now adays nothing is obvious. but the second half sounds nice, you guys talking about flights and money and such :)

Deanna said...

no dating boys from Domino's. it's not real pizza!

Anonymous said...

*nudge nudge* go find out what his name is! LOL!

Anonymous said...

STAY AWAY FROM ALL BOYS !!! ALL THE TIME!!! EVERYWHERE!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Boy sounds like a Jerk Boy...
--Lyric