CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

yay for me.

So. Yesterday I went to the outlet mall with my mommy, nonna, & nonno. I got some new bras. They are super cute. One is blue plaid and the other is black with stars on it. They are awesome. I know that everyone really wanted to know that.

And today my rain boots and flats came in! I ordered them from Target and now they are here. I even wore my flats today. The boots are black with white stars on them and the flats are silver. So I was pretty excited about that.

Today I also went to Old Navy and got two pairs of jeans! I am pretty excited. I hardly ever wear jeans but I figured it was time to have some in case I ever get cold. lol. Because it starts to get cold in June in Australia so I need to be warm. And I got chips from Target which is awesome and I got new lip gloss. Whooo. Love lip gloss.

Also - I downloaded David Archuleta's cd today. I think I love him. And he's going to be on iCarly Friday which I am super excited about. I am going to watch it when I babysit!

So - 8 more days.

1 comments:

Sam said...

umm excuse me where is the pictures of your flats and rain boots? YEAH?!