CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

rain.

So. Today it was raining. A lot. And I didn't have an umbrella. So I woke up and showered and blow dryed my hair and everything because I was going to go to Mass. So I was talking to my parents and telling them how it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella. So then I knocked on Hali's door and borrowed hers. Which was so nice of her! (I guess, haha). So then I went to Mass and when I got there I was all gross from the wet dirt and grass. But then I made a new friend. woot. So that was cool.

And then I basically did nothing else today. I read some more Twilight, which was cool. Reading it again helps me to pick up on stuff that I missed the first time around. I am currently on the baseball scene. I wish that Emmett had a bigger part in all the books. Sigh.

I think that is all I have to say. Tomorrow I have two classes. But I will most likely drop one soon so then I will have only one class. But I have four on Monday. And two Friday. And then nothing on Tuesday and Wednesday. woot.

5 comments:

Sam said...

yay for rain and borrowing someones umbrella! lol. and i love the baseball scene!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could rewrite them from Emmett's point of view. If you get bored on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. :P

Anonymous said...

And that last comment was me, btw, lol.
--Lyric

Deanna said...

Did you wear your rain boots?

Anonymous said...

"woot" doesn't sound like a good word...and you need to go to classes more often !!!