CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

still sick.

So I am still sick which sucks. A lot. But I am getting better and hopefully by Wednesday I will be good. I finally went shopping today and got some meat and apples and stuff. And apparently Aussie's don't drink grape juice. I just do not understand this place. At all.

I had my first class today. Woot. It was my India history class. I am actually supposed to have like 4 classes on Monday but one I just registered for today but there is something wrong with the system so I can't actually register for the class. I am not worried though. It should be fixed soon. And then my other class was cancelled. Which was nice BUT I walked all the there in the dying heat and then I had to walk all the way back. Ugh. So the history class seems pretty cool, I guess. The professor is Irish which is way awesome.

I have no classes Tuesday or Wednesday which is cool, I guess. I have never had a day with no classes before so it will be weird. I guess it gives me lots of time to do school work and stuff. And I think I have two classes Thursday and Friday. But I am not sure. Right now I am registered for 5 classes but I am not allowed to take that many so eventually I will drop one.

Yesterday Paola, Jun, Hali, and I went into the city. It was really pretty. And clean. It reminded me of NY. But cleaner, haha. There were a lot of cute shops and stuff. I didn't buy anything though because I am trying to save my money because I haven't gotten my ATM card from the bank. So all I have is the money I came with!

So tomorrow I will have to buy some notebooks or something since I have no paper. Or pencils. Which could be a problem in the future.

7 comments:

Sam said...

an irish teacher!! that sounds awesome!
no paper or pencils! hahah
oh man

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

I hope you feel better soon. And why not 5 classes. Tell them it would make dad very, very happy.
love you

Anonymous said...

yes, make Daddyz happy or something might just accidently happen to Spiderman !!!
Love,
Daddyz

Anonymous said...

awesome. what city did you go into exactly? lol. sounds very fun.

Anonymous said...

How can you live without grape juice?!
--Lyric

Anonymous said...

How can you live without grape juice?!
--Lyric