CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

stuff.

Yesterday four of my flatmates and I went to eat at a Japanese place. It was basically like Bento so I was happy. The are all pretty loud, haha. Two are from Malaysia and one is from Singapore. The other one who didn't come with us is from Wales but she has lived in Australia for four years with her family. She is the girl that I share a bathroom with. So, Asian people do use spoons when eating rice. I did not know that. And they did not know what a napkin was. I thought that was really funny. Oh, and the girl from Singapore loves Johnny Depp so we talk about that a lot!

Today I got some more stuff done and finally registered for classes. It was kind of confusing. A time table is a schedule - something I found out. They don't even use the word schedule. But I am thinking of changing two of the classes. So hopefully tomorrow I will have my final time table.

And on campus they had a ton of booths and stuff about activities and clubs on campus, which was cool. Except that there were a million people there and it was ridiculously hot. And I found out that there is a church on campus pretty close to my flat which is awesome. I got pretty excited. Then later I went to the store again to get more food. I am hopefully going to get my bank account tomorrow so I can stop using cash all the time!

Then tonight I went to a barbeque with three of my flatmates and Staci. It was pretty cool. There were a ton of Asians there. I have noticed that there are a ton of Asians at school, too. Then there two guys were watching House so we went in to watch it. And we wanted to play air hockey but it was broken. Which was sad. So then we went back to our village to our common room and played Clue. But it is actually called "Cluedo" and I laughed and took pictures. But I have not put them on my computer yet because I am being lazy and I am tired. So we wanted to play air hockey in our common room but it was broken too which was really sad!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yellow, orange and red lettering OK, blue no good...but of course having a black background is also no good...do they have Outback there?

Sam said...

baahhha oh my gosh CLUEDO!??!
i am SO STOKED for these pictures lol

Anonymous said...

Pictures! Doooo it! You won't, you won't! lol

Anonymous said...

Uh, that was me, btw. Ha.
--Lyric

Anonymous said...

haha of course asian people use spoons. duh. lol. but i'm jealous you get to go to school in australia w/ i'm assuming hot asian guys!! :P