CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

movies. movies. movies.

So. I have seen a lot of movies lately. Ha. Because of my lack of stuff to do. Anyways I want to share my thoughts on them!!

Transformers:
-Megan Fox is hot. And I say this in the most non-lesbian way. Promise.
-Shia LaBeouf is hot. Really hot.
-Josh Duhamel is so sexy. Foreals. Why is he with Fergie? She is gross.
-The score is AMAZING. I can't believe I didn't notice before. It's awesome.
-I LOVE BUMBLE BEE. He is the best. Amazing.
-Optimus Prime is so awesome. He is blue and red. Awesome.
-Megatron is so evil but wonderful. I wonder what the second movie will be about since he is dead. Unless he really isn't dead.
-Basically, I love this movie.



Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist:
-Um, Michael Cera = LOVE.
-His gay friends were HILARIOUS.
-I thought it was a bit gross that they all chewed the same piece of gum. I mean, duh, I am sure it wasn't REALLY the same piece, but it was still gross.
-His car = so funny.
-SEE THIS MOVIE.











Bolt:
-Story line was cuter then I thought.
-I felt dumb because I didn't understand how Bolt got to New York but then I remembered he was shipped in a box. Haha.
-The birds were pretty funny.
-I LOVED the cat. One of the best characters.
-Miley's character was sweet. (As in "awww," not awesome).
-I didn't really like Miley & John Travolta's duet.
-Overall, it was way better then I expected. I really liked it.





He's Just Not That Into You:
-Justin Long = AMAZING.
-Ginnifer Goodwin's character was pretty relatable.
-Drew Barrymore's character wasn't in the movie that much but she was good.
-It was pretty long.
-But it was very cute. Way cuter then I thought.
-BUT, I pretty much called the ending. But still cute.
-I think everyone should this movie.







ps - in 15 minutes it will be 6 days.

1 comments:

Sam said...

oh my gosh 6 DAYS AHHHH
and i love transformers i need to listen to the score now lol
and bolt the first half that i saw was adorable
i need to see nick and norah's infinited playlist but the book was awesome anddddddd i really want to see he's just not that into you lol