CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

gah.

It is so hot here. Oh man. It feels like summer time in Gainesville. Gross. So today I went to get my classes approved and stuff which is great. And I got a studnet ID. Which I will keep FOREVER. haha. The picture is really low quality though. I think it's funny. The campus is really pretty. There are trees everywhere and they smell good. Seriously. The birds are HUGE and make weird noises. They sound like dying sheep.

So basically every person in Australia is gorgeous. I don't kid. It makes me jealous. So jealous. And I really wish I could talk like them. And the girls here wear the shortest dresses ever. Seriously. I don' know how they sit down. And a lot of girls wear like high waisted shorts with the shirt tucked in. I feel so out of place in my converse, haha.

And I guess that is all for now. Oh - parents. I forgot to do that form for my taxes. So someone should do it for me. Thanks. haha.

3 comments:

Sam said...

lol yay for converse and good smelling trees!
i am thinking you should video these dying sheep birds lol
and umm have funnn!

Deanna said...

UF entrance update: Katie - no, Kelly - yes, but will not attend.
Too bad it's so hot, but it will cool off.
What classes are you taking?
love you, mom

Anonymous said...

"They sound like dying sheep." lol
I like how you talked about the differences. :)
--Lyric