CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Messages (parte um)

So, maybe it's just because I've been reading David and I's messages today, I feel like sharing one that he wrote to me. I think I might start doing this randomly. Just posting cute things that he said to me. Just so everyone can how truly amazing he was.

Basically, I love this message. I read it a lot. I even read it a lot when he was still alive.

He sent this to me March 10th and the night before, we had a tiny argument and I asked him why he loved me...so this is what he said:

Okay, listen. I'm sorry about last night. For being a jerk. And an asshole. I know I'm stupid. And I don't need a reason for being in love with you. But fine. I'll tell you. You just make me feel like I /am/ someone. I'm just totally different when I'm around you. You're the only reason I'm alive. The only reason my heart's beating. You make me smile, and make me /extremely/ happy. When you send me videos, I watch them over and over again, just to hear your voice. I've never felt this way before, and you're the only girl I've truly loved, Elisa. All I ever want to do, is talk to you. You /are/ an amazing person. And, you're the only one that can make me happy. Sometimes I wish I was there with you, but I know, that right now, it's impossible. You mean /everything/ to me. And even though you don't love me yet, I love you, and nothing will ever change that.

Isn't that just...beautiful? <3

1 comments:

Sam said...

aww that's super cute :)