CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Messages (parte dois)

This message comes all the way from about the second day that I knew David. It was a Sunday and I was going to leave for Mass and youth group soon, so I was going to leave him for a few hours.

This is what went down. Basically I told him that I had to go soon, so he said:
Why do you have to leave? D;

So naturally, I told him. And this was his reply:
That sucks. D: I don't want you to leave.

That made me smile so much. I had just met him the day before and already I was in love with talking to him. So, I told him that I liked going to Mass and CYA, so I was excited to leave. So, I said bye. And he replied:

:o YOURE LEAVING ME? -dies- NOOOOOO. D: Fine. GOOD BYE.


It's not the cutest thing in the world, but reading this made me smile. It was obvious that there was something different about him. It was obvious that he was always genuine with me and he really meant what he said.


As I keep saying...he was the greatest guy I have ever known.

0 comments: