CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

today was the most awesome day. ever.

As you probably guess by the title, today was AWESOME. But, let me talk about my other days before I get to today. And I'm listening to "Good and Broken" by Miley Cyrus. woot.

So, Friday, I had class. Nothing special. My tute was really funny though. We were in groups and the some how we started talking about America, because another girl in the group was from there, too, and we were saying how Aussie's talk REALLY fast and use weird words. I mean, c'mon, they are too lazy to even say complete words. They shorten everything! It's ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. But, it was fun making fun of them and then having them make fun of us. That was a great sentence, wasn't it? Also, Melissa and Hali left Friday. Which was sad.

Saturday, Paola left in the morning and Stephanie left at night. So I slept alone. And I will be for the week and I'm scared. Anyways, so then Saturday I went to the library to get some books for my history paper. And I had to return a different book, because I forgot to do it Friday. But I guess it was good because it forced me to go. And now I have books for my paper. whooo. Then I went to Cole's to get a little food to last me for the week. I wanted to do laundry, but you have to have $2 or two $1 coins and I didn't. It's really frustrating! At UF, I put money on my ID and use that! That way I don't have to have quarters....Anyways, that was problem. But today I got some so it's good. And I rented Drillbit Taylor which was not as bad as I thought it would be. I actually laughed out loud at some parts.

Soooo TODAY was awesome. I went to church and got some palms. Did you know that in Malaysia they bring their own palms? Yup. See, I really AM learning about other cultures. Who knew that when I wrote that in my essay to come here that it would actually happen? haha. Anyways, it was cool. But the gospel wasn't w three person reading, like home. It wasn't dialouge...just the stuff from the Bible, lol. Afterwards, Cynthia and I went into the CITYYY. So it was tons of fun. We ate at Red Rooster, which I am in love with. We walked around a lot, and I got two gifts for two people, lol. Not telling who! Everyone will get something eventually, I just haven't found anything good yet. And I got more postcards for some people that I haven't sent any to yet. We took tons of pictures and it was fun. We went to the Pharmacy and picked out the most ridiculous sunnies and put them on and took pictures. It was fun. And I got two books which I am uber excited about.

So when we were done we went to the PUB. Oh yea, I legally drank a beer today, HAHA. We took a million pictures while we were there too. It was just really exciting, I can't lie. I drank some Australian beer, something something. The name will come to be eventually, I hope. So it basically took me an hour to finish one pint, lol. While we were there, some like old-ish came up to us and started talking to us and it was kinda weird. Then he offered to buy us a drink we were like, umm we have to go catch the bus. Which was true. So we went to the bus stop and I was singing the Jonas Brothers and Cynthia was videoing me. It was hilarious. Oh and when we were in the pub, Cynthia kept BURPING then asking me if she was drunk. I told her she was, even though was had only drunk like, a inch of the beer. HAHA.

And I found out some interesting things about Cynthia today...such as, she doesn't like Miley but she LOVES my blog song, which just happens to be MILEY CYRUS, lol. And she likes the Jonas Brothers and is jealous that I am getting to see them : ). I told her they were coming to Australia eventually and then she was happy.

I also have other happy news, but I can't say it here!! hehehehe.

5 comments:

Sam said...

oh my gosh you had beer?!?!? hahah that's cool though since it's legal there and all that jazz. lol. i'm glad that you are having so much fun. :)

mom said...

So, will I ever hear about the other happy news?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEWS!!!- Shannon LOL

Daddyz said...

I thought you only drank Heineken!?!?!?!?

FootlessSock said...

australian beer huh? i had some african beer the other day at this weird restaurant it was super expensive but delish!

other happy news? hmm..