CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

part dos : )

So I am finally writing another blog about Singapore, even though I should be doing homework, since I'm going to MELBOURNE tomorrow. Woot.

Anyways, it's on to Wednesday. So we wake up and shower and stuff and then Hali comes and gets us. We go to this mall thing to eat some breakfast and we have Kaya toast. So, on this trip I tried A LOT of new food. I know when I go back home I won't want to but just so everyone is clear on how much new food I tired because I am so proud of myself! Anyways, Kaya toast is two pieces of toasted bread with butter and this sweet jam inside. It comes with two half-boiled eggs that you mix up with pepper and soy sauce. So first, I put way too much soy sauce in my eggs. And I ate the first piece of toast and it was super sweet. Then I just ate half of another one because it made my stomach hurt.

After we ate we went to Little India, I think? Well, we went somewhere in Singapore. And the first thing we did was go into an Indian temple which was pretty cool. We had to take off our shoes and I was wearing my converse and it was wet because it had been raining earlier so that wasn't fun. Then there were these street shop like things and we shopped. I got two pairs of earrings, two bracelets, and a shot glass (LOL). Then we visited a Buddhist temple and another Hindu temple, I think. And then we went to Arab Street and shopped more. I got another earring for my rook and I'm super excited! It's blue and swirly, basically everything I wanted. So then Hali's daddy was in the hospital because he was having surgery so Melissa, Paola, and Staci went to this mall (I guess?) and I went with Hali to the hospital.

Then we left there with Hali's mom and we went to a mosque! It was super cool. After we did that we went back to the hospital to eat. I had fried rice, again. It was really good though! So then Hali ditched us, again. Fiz and his friend took us to Little India and I took a million pictures. Ok, maybe not a million BUT at least 100! That's how cool I am. Fo shiz! Anyways....after we were there for a bit we went on the Singapore Flyer, which is the biggest ferris wheel in the world. So that was cool, NOT. I'm scared of heights and was freaking out. It wasn't too bad though, I just sat there and tired not to move.

We went back to the hostel after that to change for the night. We went on a night safari which was hella awesome. I saw a tiger! It was so cute. And then I had ice cream, which was delicious. Except that I got a cone and it kept melting all over my hand so that wasn't cool. Oh, maybe I should let you know that Singapore weather is just like Florida. It's humid ALL THE TIME. ew.

After the night safari we went back to Little India to eat. I had chicken prata which is really good. And then Hali came back to us. Yay! So then we went to a club and I had some shoots (woooo) and a beer, LOL. It was kind of lame though. But we got in for free so it was allll good. No one could really dance, but neither can I so it was cool. But the music was super lame.

And that is all we did Wednesday. I really should do some homework now so more to come later. Peace.

OHHHH I'M GOING TO MELBOURNE TOMORROW AND MEETING KELLAN LUTZ ON SATURDAY. woah. I'm excited.

3 comments:

mom said...

You saw a tiger, at night, on safari, that is way too awesome for words! And Elisa, it's 'shots' not 'shoots':) Have fun in Melborne.

Sam said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SOOOOO MUCH FUN MEETING KELLAN!!!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
and sounds like you had an epic time ! i would have been freaking out in the ferris wheel. i hate those things lol. and shopping sounds fun! :)

FootlessSock said...

omg! a night safari?! oh i bought you this really cool dutch toothpaste with a tiger on it... i think europe has a slight fascination with fierce cats- i've seen lions/tigers on a lot of different brands... weird.

i can't wait to hear more of your stories, it sounds like you're having so much fun!! [i know everyone always says that but still!]