CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

SINGAPOREEE

Um, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is on TV right now and it's amazing.

Anyway, I got to Singapore yesterday, but first let me tell you about Easter, even thought it was kind of boring. So Sunday i went to Mass with Cynthia and then we went to Nando's to eat. They have delicious chips there. So, I totally forgot my wallet and I was embarrassed and Cynthia paid for me. I also did laundry so I would have clothes to bring with me on my trip! haha. So I needed money for my trip so I had to walk back to my flat and get m wallet and go back out. It was really hot that day so it was crappy.

So then Monday, my flight to Singapore was at 11.55, right? So I go the front office on Saturday so I can call the cab company, since I don't have a phone. So i tell them what time my flight is and everything and i had planned on leaving maybe around 9. They tell me I should leave at 8 so I just believed them. Mistake.

I thought I set my alarm for 6 so I could finish packing and get ready to go and stuff. Well, no. I didn't set my alarm and I wake up around 7.40. So cool, right? Yea, no. I start to freak out and just throw on my clothes; I didn't have time to do anything. I throw the rest of my stuff in my bag and leave. Apparently the cab had been there for five minutes. Good thing he didn't leave or I would've been screwed. So I get to the airport at maybe...8.20? Super early. The roads were empty because apparently Easter Monday is a public holiday. I wasn't even allowed to check in yet because check-in starts three hours before the flight. So I sat down and listened to my iPod.

When it was time, I went to check in. So I was kind of hungry and there was a Red Rooster there so obviously I had to eat some. Plus I had plenty of time. After I ate I went through security and everything I went to sit down by the gate. And I still had about two hours to wait. I knew I shouldn't have listened to those stupid girls! I was so bored. I listened to my iPod some more and this dude came to sit on my left. So, since I just got my ear pierced, I don't wear my ear phone in my right ear, just the left. So keep in mind that this dude was sitting on my left. He starts to talk to me, asking me all these questions about why I was going to Singapore and what I was doing in Australia and stuff. I was being nice and I answered them, even though I didn't want to. But, I didn't ask questions which usually turns the other person off, but NOT HIM. I was like leave me alone! He finally did and then I played my DS, haha.

The flight really wasn't bad, it was only about 5 hours. I drank a beer on the plane (tehehe). I only had to pee once which I thought was a great improvement, lol. So then I landed and you know how you have to fill out those paper things, with like your name and passport number and stuff? So I didn't have an address for where I am staying and I was afraid that I would be denied, haha. But I wasn't, the chick just told me to get an address next time. Hali was there with her friend to pick me up.

So we went around at Starbucks, haha. There are Starbucks' in Singapore. Then her brother and his friend came because Hali wanted to ditch me : ( I went around with them and we went to some places and stuff, haha. I ate some fried rice and it was good. I took some cool pictures which I already put on my Facebook, haha. But I did have fun with them, even though they thought they were boring : ) They were cute.

And that's all! Now I'm waiting to go out with Hali. And Melissa, Paola, and Staci are coming today.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm glad you got there safe and sound. You know, you don't have to talk to strangers in airports, just get up and walk away. Have fun.

Sam said...

dude glad your flight went well :)
must check pictures on facebook and COMMMMMEEENTNTTThaha

Holly said...

just read all your blogs :)
singapore sounds soo much fun.
i love the pictures you posted on fb.