CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

woah.

I haven't written a blog in a week so I decided to write one. Basically, nothing exciting happened this week, until today, that is. I have literally sat in my room and read and played my DS and tried to do homework. Thursday i went to the library to print out my flight information for my flight on Monday but that was it. I also did some laundry on Monday, I think. Exciting stuff, right? I also might have gone to Cole's for some food, haha.

So today Cynthia and I went to see 17 Again which was absolutely fantastic. I laughed at some parts when no one else did. I am pretty sure it is because I am American and they just didn't get all the references. But it was still cool. Except that the people next to me were idiots and I wanted to get away from them. There were pissed at the people in front of them because they were kind of tall so they threw popcorn at them and were cursing at them. Awesome. I am trying to watch this movie, too, JERKS! Then the dude was eating his popcorn like a cow and I wanted to smack him in the face. But I was scared of him. No lie. He was creepy. Then he burped a couple of times and was "whispering" but not really and it was hella annoying.

But the movie was really good and it was so funny! Zac Efron gave a nice little speech on abstinence which was awesome, haha. I kind of called the ending and I am sure everyone who sees it will be able to. I also think the beginning was a little unrealistic, but we can talk about it after everyone sees it. However, it opens with a shirtless Zac and I am never opposed to seeing that.

Peace out. Tomorrow is Easter. haha.

Oh, more pictures for my parents to see.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=237203&id=635755149&l=cc8b5aca99

2 comments:

Sam said...

basically i need to see 17 again. just for that speech lmao. and i hate people who are annoying during movies they are so dumb

Daddyz said...

too many beer pics!!

>:-[