CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

part UNO?

So here I am, finally writing a blog. Wooo go me. Seriously, the laziness of the Aussie culture has rubbed off on me big time. Ok, so. I think I am going to write a two part blog (or maybe three?) since if I write about my week it will be epicly long and no one will read it. I shall start with Tuesday, since I already wrote one about Monday, right?

TUESDAY I woke up and wrote a blog, haha. I went to Hali's house around 2:30ish. Oh and the cab driver I had was super weird. I told him I was going to a friend's house and he kept asking me if she was Malaysian or Chinese and I kept telling him that she was Singaporean but he simply would not accept my answer. Her house is super cute and I took pictures of it because I am cool like that. I told her that room is bigger then mine back home and she didn't believe me. So then we (me, Hali, and Fiz - her brother) played guitar hero and it was fun. Fiz made me play on medium or hard (I can't remember) but all I know is that it was super hard and I failed. So then I was hungry and wanted to eat. DID YOU KNOW THAT IN SINGAPORE YOU CAN CALL FAST FOOD PLACES AND THEY DELIVER? Yea, I did not know that and apparently you CAN. Weird, huh? We were going to call McDonald's but then we called KFC instead and I ate some chicken. Then...we went to the airport to get Staci, Melissa, and Paola. After we picked them up we went to the hostel.

After we checked in and everything, we went to eat. (I think? I'm drawing a blank. All the days are meshing in my head. But I guess eating makes sense, since they got in around 6 and by the time we left to go out it was 7?) So we go to this hotel which was very posh, as Melissa would say. There was this huge buffet with Indian, Malaysian, Chinese, and other kinds of food. Basically, it was Asian food, right? So Hali takes us around and tells us what's good and stuff and then she ditches us, again. She ditched us a lot last week! (Kidding Hali, I love you.)

So she tell us that Fiz is coming to eat there too and he is there with some of his friends. After we are done we all (meaning us and Fiz and his friends) leave and go to Clarke Quay. I can pronounce that but Staci can't, haha. Anyways, Hali met us there and we went on a river taxi. It was really cool. All the buildings were pretty and lit up with lights. I took some nice pictures which you can see on my FB. After that...we, um. Went back to hostel? According to my pictures that is what happened, since the pictures after the river taxi are of the next day.

So this blog wasn't too long but I don't feel like writing more so be patient.

2 comments:

Sam said...

lol i like how you can't remember what you did last week.
i can't even remember what i did yesterday. good times good times. lol

Holly said...

sounded like fun! what's a river taxi? isn't that like a boat? lmao.