CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that you don't want to hang out with me anymore.
I'm sorry that David died.
I'm sorry that I can't just get over this.
I'm sorry that I can't just shove my feelings away.
I'm sorry we don't grieve in the same way.
I'm sorry that I have mood swings.
I'm sorry that I can't be happy all the time.
I'm sorry that I can't magically be better.
I'm sorry that I'm not the same person I used to be.
I'm sorry that you think I don't care about you anymore.
I'm sorry that I cry all the time.
I'm sorry you don't understand what I'm going through.
I'm sorry that I don't always want to listen to you talk about other boys.
I'm sorry that I joke about other boys.
I'm sorry that I joke about the situation to hide my pain.
I'm sorry that you think I'm being selfish.
I'm sorry if all I want to talk about is David.
I'm sorry that I can't smile all the time.
I'm sorry that you think I didn't love him.
I'm sorry you don't understand our relationship.
I'm sorry you think I like other people.
I'm sorry that I can't always put away my pain to listen to stupid drama.
I'm sorry you find me aggravating.
I'm sorry that you think I should be over this.
I'm sorry that I'll never be the same again.

LOLJK
I'm not even sorry at all.

0 comments: