CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Messages!

So, I decided to post my absolute favourite messages from David. They are all really short, but they all made me so happy when I read them. :3

COME. ONLINE.
I. MISS. YOU. D:


That was on February 24. I had a band concert, so obviously I was away. This was a few days after we met.

You know, I'm a very lucky guy. Just because I have you in my life.


March 14th. We just having a normal conversation and he just said that to me. Cute, no?

I don't care if it hurts. I want to talk to you.


This was on St. Patrick's Day. David broke his arm so I told him that if it hurt too much, we didn't have to talk. And he said that. <3


Oh, and, this is my favourite picture of David I've ever seen. :)

0 comments: